The Bobadilla Law Firm is a bilingual, specialized, intellectual property and business litigation boutique law firm committed to providing you, our Clients, personalized legal services efficiently and with excellence.
We enjoy a local reach from a global perspective. We routinely litigate our domestic and international Clients’ most important legal matters throughout the United States.
Moreover, we are routinely retained by foreign lawyers, whom we consider our global strategic partners, to represent their most important clients in their native language.
We invite you to learn more about us on this site and to contact us should you have a legal need arise. We look forward to working with you.
Why choose us
You are our most important client.
Litigation is expensive and difficult for Clients to manage. We cut legal costs by using legal resources tactically. Our commitment to communication and our focus on goal achievement simplifies our Clients'/Foreign Counsel's risk assessment and decision making.
Personal Service - Excellence- Value
- We are commited to professionalism, personal service and responsiveness
- You will enjoy a professional, efficient, fast and responsive boutique law firm experience.
- We will communicate with you effortlessly in your first language: English / Spanish.
Protect your ideas.
The Bobadilla Law Firm excels in Intellectual Property Law ("IP") including IP registration and litigation. IP legal matters the Firm routinely handles include:
- Trademark Registration and Litigation
- Copyright Registration and Litigation
- Anti-Counterfeiting Programs
- Patent Litigation
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Internet Domain Name Disputes
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board ("TTAB") Proceedings
- United States Patent and Trademark Office ("USPTO") Opposition and Cancellation Proceedings
- Non-compete and Restrictive Covenant Litigation
- Media Law
Complex Business Litigation
The Bobadilla Law Firm's roots are firmly planted in the area of complex business litigation. The Firm excels in litigating all types of complex business disputes including the following:
- Breach of Contract
- False Advertising
- Collection of large debts
- Domestication and Enforcement of Judgments
- Usurpation of corporate opportunity
- Defamation: Libel/Slander
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Civil Theft
- Tortious Interference
- Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices
- Foreclosure of Liens
- Shareholder Disputes
- Commercial Evictions and Defense
- Media Law